Little Creatures online features

Apropos of my previous post about my collection Little Creatures, the following is a list of online items containing quotes from the book or other items about it:

YouTube promotional video:

Three Collections of Poetry video:

Excerpts from my Nov 2017 Little Creatures reading at Pencilvania, Fox and Goose, Hebden Bridge:

Damselfly Octolune:

Snail's Lament, by Albert Kalimbikatha:

Slug Sex:

Slug Octolune:

From Season of the Rains, by Simon Mpondo:

From my Millipede sequence:

Adam Zagajewski's Moths:

Grasshopper:

Devil's Coach Horse:

Considering the Earthworm:

Nightcrawler:

Lesson:

Nursery Web:

Wolf Spider:

Butterfly Octolune:
My essay on earthworms:

My essay on dragonflies
http://simonzonenblickcaterpillarpoet.blogspot.com/2017/08/starlight-and-sapphires-poetry-of.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years of Flowers

Invertebrate Summer