Bee Keeping, my dramatic monologue

 In November, I released my 40-minute monologue, Bee Keeping, a fictional piece told from the point of view of a somewhat mysterious man with unusual habits pertaining to bumblebees ... and possibly more. 



This monologue, recorded in February 2020 at Underground Studios, Hebden Bridge, began life much earlier as a short story, until I found it taking on a life of its own as a piece of drama.  I'd planned to promote the work with a series of performances, in which I would recite or act out portions of the play with cd's of the whole work available to buy, but this endeavour was thwarted, for now at least, by the Covid-19 pandemic. I have posted a number of short excerpts onto youtube.   The monologue is available to buy on cd from me directly, on ebay and shortly via other online sellers such as Amazon, and shortly on digital platforms. I am also seeking a platform on which to make it available to hear free of charge in whole or part for a limited period.

Excerpts: 


The narrator's opinions on sports and fitness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Px19uH2ec

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years of Flowers

Invertebrate Summer