Landscapes of Sowerby Bridge and Surrounding Areas


 For nearly six years I have been making videos and slideshows, whether to showcase writing by myself or others, to celebrate wildlife, or to feature many other topics. Over the last few months I have found this activity particularly therapeutic, and have also been digging deep to complete old videos, or to make new ones with images taken years ago but for which no digital homes had yet been found.

The vast majority of my videos are found on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-mwhbWisTCpRKN335x4pA but occasional ones are placed elsewhere. The video below was uploaded in the autumn. For some reason, Youtube would not upload this slideshow, so I broadcast it on Vimeo, and it seems a nice one to feature as an example of one kind of video I like to make and share.  The video features images taken from my local area in West Yorkshire.

https://vimeo.com/456197698

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Years of Flowers

Invertebrate Summer